Σέλα Fizik Antares R5 OPEN Regular – Matt Black
The Antares R5 Open is your saddle, if you consider yourself the “Chameleon” type: with a flexible central spine and a low pelvis rotation when in a performance riding position. The profile of the Antares is therefore slightly sloping with a little wider seat area. In this way, the pressure is distributed evenly over the contact points, the seat stabilises and the pelvic rotation is compensated. What’s more, the R5 Open comes with a central cutout to relieve the genital region and prevent discomfort caused by pressure.
The sporty racing saddle comes with a tight foam padding and a cover made from hard-wearing Microtex. Under the flexible saddle shell made from lightweight composite material, stable S-Alloy rails absorb shocks. The Antares is designed for road use, yet it can also be used on gravel bikes or cross country mountain bikes. It is available in a slim and a wider version. In this way, the individual distance between your sit bones is also taken into consideration to literally give you a tailor-made feel.
• Thinly padded road saddle for training and races
• Slightly sloping saddle profile
• Slightly flared seat area
• Full-length relief channel with central full-cut
• Flat, ischium-friendly rear section
• fi’zi:k Chameleon Series: perfect for cyclists with medium spine flexibility
• Two saddle widths to adapt to your sit bone distance
• With ICS saddle bag mount (Integrated Clip System)
• Material: S-Alloy (saddle rails); carbon reinforced polyamide (saddle shell); Comfort Foam micro foam (padding; Microtex (cover)
• Dimensions: approx. 275 x 141 mm (regular), 275 x 153 mm (large)
• Weight: approx. 241 g (regular), 248 g (large)