Σέλα Fizik Aliante R5 OPEN Regular – Matt Black
The Aliante R5 Open is your saddle, if you consider yourself the “Bull” type: with a spine with restricted flexibility, achieving the performance position only with a strong pelvis rotation. The Aliante meets the ergonomic needs of these riders with a curved, slightly sloping design. Pressure is taken away from the pubic bone, the seat stabilises and the load is distributed more evenly. What’s more, the R5 Open comes with a central cutout to relieve the genital region and prevent discomfort caused by pressure.
The sporty racing saddle comes with a tight foam padding and a cover made from hard-wearing Microtex. Under the flexible saddle shell made from lightweight composite material, stable S-Alloy rails absorb shocks. The Aliante is designed for road use, yet it can also be used on gravel bikes or cross country mountain bikes. It is available in a slim and a wider version. In this way, the individual distance between your sit bones is also taken into consideration to literally give you a tailor-made feel.
• Thinly padded road saddle for training and races
• Curved, slightly sloping saddle profile
• Slim saddle nose
• Full-length relief channel with central full-cut
• Ischium-friendly channel delta
• Edge protection on both sides
• fi’zi:k Bull Series: perfect for cyclists with a spine with restricted flexibility
• Two saddle widths to adapt to your sit bone distance
• With ICS saddle bag mount (Integrated Clip System)
• Material: S-Alloy (saddle rails); carbon reinforced polyamide (saddle shell); Comfort Foam micro foam (padding; Microtex (cover)
• Dimensions: approx. 276 x 142 mm (regular), 276 x 154 mm (large)
• Weight: approx. 251 g (regular), 256 g (large)